Mobility Car Insurance to suit your needs
Have you received a letter from the Motability scheme advising that you are losing your vehicle entitlement?
Autonet Mobility is an approved partner of Motability and provides specialist Mobility Car Insurance for people leaving the Motability scheme.
If you are departing the Motability scheme it can be both a complicated and confusing time when purchasing insurance for your vehicle, especially if you have never done it before. Motability recognise this and have carefully selected Autonet Mobility to be an approved partner for Mobility Car Insurance (specialist cover for people leaving the Motability scheme). Autonet Mobility prides itself on helping you every step of the way while making the transition from the Motability scheme. As well as recognising your claims history letter from RSA Motaility which could provide you a discount to reduce your overall premium we also offer other exceptional benefits!
Benefits of choosing Autonet Mobility for your Mobility Car Insurance
- • An approved partner of the Motability scheme to provide Mobility Car Insurance.
- • £30 cashback! *
- • We recognise your claims history letter from RSA Motability that could provide you with a discount to reduce your overall premium. Click here for more information.
- • Inclusive Homestart Breakdown Cover. Click here for more information.
- • Inclusive £100k Motor Legal Expenses. Click here for more information.
- • A courtesy car will be provided in the event of an accident if your vehicle is off the road for the duration of the repairs (subject to availability) **
- * Subject to the terms and conditions found here.
- ** Subject to the terms and conditions of the policy booklet